Scality’s Orbit management portal provides Zenko’s graphical user interface.
Designed for ease of use, this Scality-managed and -hosted cloud portal offers easy management and monitoring of Zenko instances and metrics, as well as a simple, point-and-click interface to configure and monitor multi-cloud workflows.
Orbit offers the following features:
- Login and authentication
- Cloud “location” and credential management for:
- Zenko local filesystem
- Scality RING with SOFS
- Scality RING with S3 Connector
- AWS S3
- Ceph RADOS Gateway
- Google Cloud Storage (GCS)
- Microsoft Azure Blob
- Wasabi Cloud
- DigitalOcean Object Storage
- Local transient/cache storage (RING)
- Lifecycle management (health status, key metrics/KPIs) for Zenko instances
- Workflow configuration and monitoring (for CRR and Lifecycle expiration)
- S3 data browser
- Metadata search
- Help and resources
For a full walk-through of these features, see Using Orbit.